Saturday, March 27, 2010

Belated acknowledgement of an award

Thank you to Barb at MyStitchingTreasures.
I'm very slow at noticing I was in her "pass it on" list, but here it is.
Ok, ten things about me:
  1. Like Barb, I love cats (have 3)
  2. I love to read
  3. I love chocolate, dark peppermint is the favourite
  4. My eldest daughter left tonight for 6 weeks in UK/EU
  5. I have actually met one of my blog friends (waving at Floss)
  6. I am a member of the Yahoo group 2MuchXS
  7. I am at SABLE (Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy)
  8. I used to sing in a Cathedral Choir (decani soprano)
  9. Yellow is my favourite colour
  10. It's my 14th wedding anniversary next month
Blogs to pass the award on to:
All those in my blog list (I know, I'm cheating - but it's late and I do like them) plus  Mez at the Australian Gymnastics blog, the Couch GymnastNotes From the Trenches, Frog and Toad Are Still Friends and Daring Young Mom.

Go check them out - I dare ya!

1 comment:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Waving back :-) 6 weeks in the UK! how exciting... what's the deal?