Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awards Season!

StitchitAndie pinged me with both the Beautiful Blogger award and the Sunshine Award.
I did the Beautiful Blogger two posts ago, so I won't repeat that one.
However, here's the rules for Sunshine:

  • put the logo on your blog or in a post

  • pass the award to 12 bloggers

  • link the nominees within your post

  • let them know they've received it by commenting on their blog

  • share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
There's a lot of awards going around at the moment, so I'm cheating - again - and I'm only awarding it to two blogs:
These two ladies are always (even when having a bad day) about being "sunshine" - at least in my view. 
Way to go, ladies!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!