Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seasonal stitching

Which I don't do very often due to my snail's pace stitching meaning things started for one Christmas are highly unlikely to be ready until a successive Christmas, years later.
For example:


this Historical Sample Co pattern was in the October 2005 issue of The Cross Stitcher. Although I put the magazine, kitted up, in my stash pile at time it arrived - I didn't start stitching it until a month ago.

Amazingly for me, it is now finished. "All" I have to do now is make it into a hanging.

Christmas fabric stash run to Spotlight coming up...

...a day after their sale ended.

3 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Well done on getting something completed. I have 6 half-done ornaments sitting by my chair...

Barb said...

That is pretty.

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Ah, who cares when you start a piece and when it gets done. The joy is in the stitching, right?

That's a neat design, Kathryn. Really sweet. And one more design completed at your house this year than will be done at mine!