Monday, July 30, 2007

It's been awhile...

...but at least I have something to show for it, LOL
This is a Celtic Knot in an issue of UK's Quick&Easy from about 2 years ago. Really liked this one when I first got the magazine, but only just this month found an excuse to stitch it. Not visible on the scan is the DMC Light Effects threads I used, or that it is on a navy blue evenweave. Oh well.
Now I need to work out how I want to "finish" it so I can give it to my sister for her birthday. It will be a bit late, but I gave her a cool bracelet a couple of days early so I'm ok. Thinking of making it into a small bag that the bracelet can go in. It's a chunky shell braclet so the design is not too big for it.

2 comments:

Judith said...

I missed somehow that you had a blog. Your celtic knot just looks great.

Little Miss Flossy said...

Looks great, Kathryn. I've really lost my will to stitch recently. Hey - about those North Harbour gymnasts...they were down here about a month ago and didn't feature - maybe it was payback! LOL