Saturday, December 18, 2010

now for one I prepared earlier

The very attentive among you will have seen listed in my finishes box "RG comp leos - 7", but will have noticed that only 6 leos have actually been pictured.
So, here's RG comp leo number 7, finished in late August 2010 for one of the L3s whose own leotards were driving her nuts as they were too tight in the neck and too, too small in the butt.  As they were hand-me-ons, she didn't like to complain too much, but it's no fun competing with a wedgie.  So I took the opportunity to practise my leo skills and play with the crystals:


Olivia happily wore it at AKL Champs at the end of August.  I didn't get any photos of her on the comp floor as I was manning the door that day (Xtreme host that comp), but my spies said it looked great on her and really stood out on the floor.  I managed to get Jess to squeeze into it today so that I could have a record of it.  Hopefully, it will appeal to someone else and will sell at Xtreme's 2nd hand sale in early Feb.  All the leos I've made will be up for sale, with any $$ going towards buying more lycra stash for 2011.

No comments: