Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Long time, no post

And not much stitching either
And there are many in the WIP pile (one with a need to be done by date - yikes!), and even more in the stash pile, all waiting patiently for me to get stitching again.
So much for a finish a month
Ah well, as an Amway business owner once said: when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping. Off to Ribbon Rose and Spotlight it was for a stock up on petites (needles) and DMC to kit up some of the charts in my stash.
Y'know - I did feel better afterwards and I have done a teensy bit of stitching...but not enough yet for a progress pic, sorry.
But cos I like pictures in my posts, here's more from the archives:


That's Cheetah in her favourite spot for overnight snoozing.

Yes,well. Burma just has to sit on/in something...



1 comment:

stitchsarah said...

ah, shopping... don't forget you are helping the economy too, so it's all good. When the discretionary dollar shrinks to a luxury quarter it's even more worth-while supporting your favourite LNS rather then a chain-store.