Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Gotta love the freebies


This, finished yesterday, was one of the many freebies I have stashed away thanks to Cross Stitcher (UK) magazine.


It is a great subscription. The magazine arrives within days of its issue in the UK, it has lots of good charts and info AND there is always a freebie of some sort. Mostly small kits, like Eeyore, but every year they issue a neat calendar, and a good personal diary.

I look forward to getting it every month.

The kitty in the wreath above my profile was another freebie. That one is a Margaret Sherry design. Thanks to Cross Stitcher I have lots of her designs in my stash.

Now, how to make time to stitch them all?!

3 comments:

Judith said...

He is very cute, congrats on the finish.

Jenn said...

Very cute! I love the UK Cross Stitcher too. I have a subscription and I get it with in a week of it hitting the stands in the UK.

VW said...

I AM DESPERATLEY LOOKING FOR MARGARET SHERRYS 'IF I HAD NINE LIVES TO LIVE OVER' CHART. CAN YOU HELP?